Pages

My writing experiment

posted by matt beres | | Posted On 10.06.2010 at 8:57 AM

Hey - my writing experiment is put on hold.
I had a crazy busy weekend, and a crazy busy week, and I'm getting ready to leave today for ATL.
So, writing.
Hold on for now.

In other news...
I've been thinking about relationships and the complexity of them.
Relationships are interesting - especially non familial relationships.
You have no obligation to anyone.
No guilt to have a relationship.
It's a gift to have great friendships.

Life would be easier if we didn't connect outside of our families.
But, life wouldn't be as rich and colorful.

Today, thank God for the friends in your life.
If you happen to cross paths with one of your friends - thank them for their relationship.
If you have a friend who you haven't connected with in awhile take time to build into them.
If you have a wall built up with a friend - take time to tear it down piece by piece.
Thank God for friends.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for My writing experiment