Pages

you spin my head right round...

posted by matt beres | | Posted On 3.23.2010 at 10:14 AM

my head is spinning. in fact, my head has been spinning for weeks. i've taken on a new role here at newpointe as the velocity director. (our environment for K-4th grade kids) naturally, when you get a huge, awesome opportunity you have ideas and dreams, but sometimes (if you're anything like me) you head can start spinning.

my head's been spinning for a few weeks and now, today, is the time to start putting some meat on the bones. (confession is good for the soul, so writing it out here is good i suppose.) this afternoon i'm going into planning mode. i have two goals, and two plans to write. i'm excited.

the real reason i wanted to write is to share a tool that i got from north point's leadership blog. this morning dave d reminded me of this flow chart. i'm excited to get my thoughts on paper. check it.

Comments:

There are 1 comments for you spin my head right round...