Pages

Day 1

posted by matt beres | | Posted On 9.23.2010 at 5:32 PM


A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



1. I've never seen Forest Gump or Titanic.

2. I lived in Sydney, Australia.

3. I once promised to a. Move out of Ohio. b. Live in a big city. c. Never work at a church. See how that turned out?

4. I was arrested. Once. For a prank.

5. When I love people, I love them.

6. Italy is on my list of places to visit. Oh, and Maine too.

7. I used to collect Moose...was it a phase? I dunno.

8. The older I get the more content I am not to be in the spotlight.

9. I do miss acting though.

10. Arizona Green Tea!

11. Sometimes I salivate when I'm cooking, or even talking about food. Fat Tendency.

12. I think too much.

13. I am fiercely loyal. Sometimes I hold on to someone or something too long, in fact.

14. I have a weird obsession with Post It notes.

15. I wonder if blogging is narcissistic sometimes?

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Day 1